Monday, September 13, 2010

Monday between Taxol 7 & 8

Well heck it's hard to keep up with the writing I want to do! In my thoughts, I'm writing all the time, seeing things I want to talk about and trying to remember ideas that come through. I compose paragraphs and rewrite them mentally on my way to work, while making dinner or walking the dog, but that doesn't get them online. Gotta sit down and do it.

I've made some progress with my decision process; I'm sure at this point that, unless I get some unexpected input from one of the sources I'm consulting for further opinions, I'm going to go with the bilateral mastectomy after I finish chemo and skip radiation. I'm more comfortable with that somehow. Trying to look on the bright side and consider it like an elective cosmetic surgery-I always wanted a somewhat smaller set. Either choice has inherent challenges, but that's the one that feels right to me based on the information I have so far.

I have a sinus infection that is just wearing me out. I thought I'd want to do a long entry here, but can barely keep my eyes open. Nighty night.

No comments: