Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Sunday Funday

written but not posted on Sunday, Sept. 5th. We played at the Country Music Hall of Fame that afternoon-loads of fun!

Anyone know anything about Anutra (fancy chia seeds) or Graviola? I hear about a new miracle nutritional suppliment or botanical cure every day and am trying to avoid going broke trying each and every one of them. I have been using chia seeds fairly regularly, but don't notice anything spectacular from their use. I still use ground flax seeds as well. I believe in the nutritional power of nuts and seeds, and I guess that some chia seeds might be more loaded with good stuff than others, but you never know and I hate to be a sucker. What about Beta Glucan? Any thoughts on that? I'm already taking a massive handful of pills everyday; I want to choose wisely if I'm going to add anything to the melange.

No comments: