Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Symptom Log 9/29/10

Neuropathy: right thumbnail painful, shooting pain in both feet, pins and needles left hand and forearm. Sensations of a thread tied around last phylanx of right great toe. Symptoms have intensified over course of day. Alleviated but not eliminated by activity.
Sweats: several times, also overly cold in airconditioning
Appetite: increased hunger
Visual Analog Scale (VAS) of pain: overall, about 4/10 for the day, averaging.

Results of symptoms: difficulty applying usual amount of pressure during performance of manual therapy today.  Alternate sweats and chills. Melancholy.

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Hope you are feeling better. I have the tingling and some numbness in my toes and worry that it won't go away. Best wishes to you for a good day.

Chandani said...

Sounds rough. I hope you feel better soon - or at least that you don't get any worse...yeah, that may be more realistic until chemo's done. I just got Taxol #4 and so far it hasn't been too bad - though nobody warned me it could make me feel like I have a bladder infection even though I don't. Yeah, that'll be fun for the next 2 months. And I wake up at least two times a night with a sweat-soaked pillowcase. The neuropathy is what scares me though - so far it hasn't hit. I hope yours is manageable and doesn't get worse.