Monday, May 31, 2010

Every day's a new day

I wrote yesterday at a low point; I finally gave in and took an anti-nausea medication that I'd been avoiding just in case it made things worse rather than better. It did it's proper job, however, or else I just timed it right, and I finally regained an appetite, and stopped feeling so low energy and blue.  I had also done a meditation which helped, and I ought to do that again before I go to bed this evening.

Today has been a totally different day. I have been active - taking the dog for a long walk - and I got a massage this morning before going grocery shopping and doing some housework, making dinner, and just generally staying busy the entire day. I feel nearly normal, and today was much like an average Sunday for me. I'm grateful for the holiday, and hope going back to work tomorrow won't be too tough, but I'm very eager to see how I do.

I'm enjoying my new "do"; it's so easy to deal with this short short cut, and somehow, young people seem to be more at ease with me...that may be an illusion, but it does feel that way at the moment. Too bad it will be gone soon, along with my eyebrows and lashes; it will be interesting to note the responses I receive to that.

No comments: