Thursday, January 6, 2011

afterthought

I was always the girl who came home from work and took off her bra. I could reach around and undo it with the clothes on, and slither out of it without removing my shirt. I was constantly clawing at the base of my cleavage with a too-tight bra on, and I knew it was time to "let my hair down" when I got around to taking that lingerie off. I am generally braless now, just wearing a little tank top, but the expanders feel like a too tight boulder-holder with a mean underwire and I constantly want to reach beneath it and pull the binder away from my trunk to relieve the pressure. No way now. I have to do my best to gain some relief through myofascial release and exercise and always, these days, really good drugs. Can't wait for the full time braless experience that actually feels like it.

No comments: