Thursday, December 9, 2010

Painfree in the morning; back with a vengence in the afternoon.

This week the pain has been quite a challenge, and quite unpredictable. I woke with really no pain to speak of this morning, and was able to do some of the de-cluttering that I had planned for today. Felt really good for the most part in the early part of the day for my shower and meals and then visits from my boss and our former housemate Mark who, between the 2 of them, brought us a refrigerator-full of groceries. Hallelujah! There were a couple of items though that I did not have here and wanted to get, so I figured that I would run out briefly and hit the bank and make a couple of quick purchases. Somehow though, driving drove my pain up. Way up. Surprised me. I am going to have to practice that, though, because I have to do some driving tomorrow, and I will have to drive myself to work in 10 days or so. Surely I'll be ready for that by then.

written yesterday, 12/8/10  Wednesday

No comments: