Monday, June 7, 2010

Great weekend

I am behind in my blogging because I have just been so darned busy! It's a good thing. I have been feeling just fine, and was able to enjoy a lot of social time and errand running this weekend, lots of cooking too, and just didn't get around to this. Today too kind of got away from me. So I will be brief tonight as it's about time to go to bed. Getting close to my next infusion time, and I have to do a 24 hour urine collection tomorrow. That should be great fun at work.

No meds this weekend, just the twice daily Acyclovir, but none for nausea or pain. My port incision still is a bit irritated, and the port itself is a bit uncomfortable, but not to the point of needing pain killers. A  homeopathic remedy seems to help, so that's what I used. I respond well to homeopathy. I did have a headache this morning, felt like it was sinuses causing it, and I took some herbal anti-inflammatories which took care of it. Had a really long work day and still felt fine; I'm doing better lately at keeping up with the paperwork.

The wheatgrass is ready. I'll juice some in the morning after doing the "healing walk". Started the 2nd tray today.

No comments: