Sunday, June 20, 2010

Sundays go too fast

Sunday morning always looks like an open field, limitless and inviting. Sunday afternoon is always a surprise, as I become aware of the swift flight of the day. Sunday evening, back to reality. Gotta get up for work in the morning.

Not much to report today; I felt fine. Dave and I went to the Y and did a bit of cardio, then to Whole Foods for grocery shopping. Came home, made sun tea, took the car to the car wash, thinned the tomato plants, meditated, and did a lot of food prep. A long bath, a lot of trying to not think about Wednesday, and no headache. Horray.

On days when I'm feeling queasy, I just can't face taking my supplements, but today I am not. I took the handful of pills. I'll have to get up to pee at least once tonight. Lately it's been twice as I drink so much water and herbal tea late in the evening. Other than that, I'm sleeping okay. 

Happy father's day to all fathers. See you tomorrow.

No comments: