Monday, June 21, 2010

Manic Monday

It was a very busy day. Tomorrow will be, too. But you know, it feels good to be able to do it, to work that hard. Wig is still getting complements-I keep forgetting how different I look. Inside my own head, I feel remarkably the same, and tend to not remember that the package has changed and throws people off. I try to remember to introduce myself when I see someone I want to greet and who I think may not recognize me. But it's easy to neglect to do that, and to be set back a moment when I'm unrecognized.

Feeling well today. No headache, no nausea, no pain to speak of...just a little of my oral neuralgia, about a 3 on a scale of 10. Trying to avoid thinking about Wednesday.

I did start tracking my food yesterday. I think that may be informative. And I don't want to lose any more weight, but I don't want to gain either. It's helpful to have an idea of how many calories I'm actually consuming. The Livestrong website has an awesome food tracker-much easier to use, for me, than Weightwatchers was, although I did lose a lot with Weighwatchers online when I was trying to lose. But this one is free and quite user-friendly. I hope I can keep it up. If I would also track the supplements, I would be aware of everything passing my lips! But for now, that is too much. The day only has so many minutes in it.

No comments: