Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Alternate Wednesday

I love these alternate Wednesdays, like today, a non-infusion day. It's far enough away from the treatment that I'm feeling pretty good, and that the next one is still a week away with a potential for a lovely weekend in between. After this next time, the chemistry will change and there will be no in between weeks for 3 months. That will be a new adventure. I'll embark on it when I get there.

I went to renew my auto tags after work today, the last day of the month in which it was due. The line for the emissions test was not long, surprisingly, but the line at the county clerks' office was brutal and the ceiling there is a skylight which amplified the already intense sun shining down on my head. I had to ask the folks behind me to honor my place and allow me to go stand in the shade as I was wilting.

I came home to find the screen porch project nearly done; we finally, after 12 years in this house, decided to screen in the back patio. I'm so excited. Xena even used the doggie door, which we installed to allow her to enter and exit the screen room on her own, tonight without prompting. I'm proud like a mama, as she is so slow to try new things. She took 2 years to decide to use the one in the house.

Feeling great today after a lovely massage this afternoon-oh how I needed that-only a vague headache right now. It's about time to go to bed anyway.

No comments: